David can help you:
- Drive more traffic to your website and increase your brand awareness.
- Enlist and engage people, mobilize them into action and/or increase donations for your cause.
- Keep in touch with your existing clients and contacts and excite interest in your services, programs, products, or cause interactively.
- Introduce potential clients to you and your company.
- Discover new business contacts and expand your network.
- Keep up to date with new trends and developments in your industry.
- Become a credible, reliable and consistent source of information for your network.
David Papp’s keynote address and his workshop of the same title, The Social Media Revolution, will knock your socks off. “I love technology and my passion for it shines through everything I say and do.” David is entertaining, humorous and energetic. He will excite your audience members with relevant statistics about the growth and expansion of social media.
David Papp understands and explains how social media sites have become an important part of many peoples’ lives. Email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs and websites in general all take part in what is sometimes labeled as “Web 2.0”. David will cite powerful examples where social media has had significant impact in global awareness, business, politics, security, and life in general. He will entice audience members with thought-provoking information and inspiration to ignite their curiosity and help them become part of the revolution – guaranteed! David will even show you how he generated thousands of repeat viewers to a website that he created in a single day.
On the practical side, David’s presentation, The Social Media Revolution, will inform you about how can you personally benefit from participating in one or more of these networks. Which ones should you choose? How can your business or your cause use social media to get “out there” so more people can find you and get it done effectively and efficiently?
Don’t waste your time. Not all social media are suited for all businesses and all people. Find out what will work for you; what is not for you. Make propitious use of David’s expertise in social media to advance your business, your cause, and you. Expand your network, no matter what your objectives.