Here is something to think about:
- No iPhone (it was first unveiled by Jobs Jan9/07)
- YouTube wasn’t going to last, being sued by many companies for copyright infringements (1st video uploaded Apr23/05)
- Facebook was only for college students
- Twitter launched July 2006
- Flat screen TVs cost $3,000+
- iPhone has a massive market share
- YouTube has over 6 billion hours watched every month from over 1 billion unique visitors every month
- 1/6 world population on Facebook and there have been over 1 trillion Likes since launch.
- Over 9,000+ tweets per second and 300 billion total tweets since launch.
- Flat screen TVs only cost $199+
Today’s generation has never known life without: